Join our Team
Working with us isn’t just a job, it’s an opportunity to shape your career path. Our company was built on a set of four core values which make that possible: trust, personal service, premium quality and warmth. Our values aren’t just words on a page – we aim to live them everyday.
Take a look at the current opportunities we have available and give us a call!
Take a look at our current vacancies below.
Haddletons is not just a law firm; we provide a premium service to help businesses with their strategic and operational needs. Haddletons is an interesting and varied business, with friendly staff who work well together to develop the company and provide an excellent service for its clients.
The Legal Cashier has an integral role within the finance team and requires a high level of professionalism and a dynamic and adaptable approach to work, with the ability to work quickly and accurately under pressure.
What you’ll be doing:
- Client billing and credit control processes
- Ensuring accuracy of all payments received and sent
- Daily monitoring of bank balances
- Preparing reports and reconciliations
- Dealing with enquiries from solicitors
- Processing of sales and purchase ledger
- Posting disbursements
- Ad-hoc project work
- Assisting with the processing of client and office account transactions
- Daily bank reconciliations and incoming BACS allocation
- Sales, purchase and control account reconciliation
- Distribution of client matter reports and liaison with fee earners to action client balances
- Processing expenses payments
- Credit card reconciliations and postings
Applicants must have previous experience of:
- Experience of working as a finance assistant would be beneficial for this role
- Working to strict deadlines
- Strong communication and customer service skills
- Working knowledge of Solicitors Accounts Rules and VAT rules
- Excellent attention to detail & proven numeracy skills
- Ability to work on own initiative as well as being a good team player
- Good data input/IT skills and knowledge of financial accounting software
- Ability to work effectively and efficiently in a challenging fast-paced environment
Location: Windsor House, Harrogate.
Salary: Up to £25,000, dependent on experience.
Application Deadline: 28th November 2021.
For further information please contact Susie Marshall, Operations and HR Manager.
Are you an experienced Solicitor looking to take back control of your time, your work-life balance and where you work? Are you being asked to go exclusive at your current firm? Is it time to make a change?
We are a progressive and expanding legal and business services provider, looking to recruit a limited number of consultant business lawyers from a variety of disciplines. Haddletons is packed full of warm-hearted, experienced professionals. Going it alone can be daunting, but we will provide you with everything you need to make the transition successful; including access to our company infrastructure and to our friendly administrative and marketing teams.
At Haddletons we worked flexibly before and will continue to work flexibly after Covid! You choose where to work, you choose when to work – you are your own boss. We want you to focus on what you do best – helping businesses with their challenges.
With Haddletons behind you, you will learn how we share opportunities, clients and experience. We limit the number of consultants on our team; meaning more opportunities and a greater share of potential billing for you.
Warmth is a Haddletons’ key value and we want you to feel like part of our team. Our consultants are regularly invited to join us in Harrogate for meetings or for Fat Rascals™ at Bettys!
If you are an eight years+ qualified solicitor with about £100,000 following and are interested in joining our team as a Consultant Solicitor, we’d love to hear from you.
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
- 70-30 fee share for your own work.
- 60-40 fee share for fixed price work referred to you – or an agreed hourly rate.
- 10% referral fee for work you refer to others.
- Payment of Professional Indemnity Insurance
- Access to training
- No annual charge
- Uncapped earning potential
- Access to support staff & infrastructure
- Choose you own hours, work location and clients
- Collaborative culture with social get-togethers (including Fat Rascals™ at Bettys, Harrogate)
Like the look of us but don’t see the right job for you? We are always looking for like-minded people. If you think we need you on our team now, give us a call anyway!