GDPR Compliance Workshop
Data Protection laws change on 25 May 2018 and they affect every company. We can get you GDPR-compliant in half a day.
This workshop will give you the tools and confidence to get your company ready.
Our GDPR experts will walk you through the essential data audit, providing tips and myth-busters along the way.
THE DATA AUDIT TOOLKIT
Our practical toolkit is designed to help you get through your data audit quickly and efficiently. It includes audit forms and other documentation required to assist with completion of the audit.
The toolkit will be available to purchase on the day at just £299 + vat.
We are also able to provide a bespoke GDPR service to your organisation for a fixed fee.
- 8.30 am – 9.00 am: Registration and refreshments
- 9.00 am – 9.45 am: What is GDPR and how does it affect me/my business?
- 9.45 am – 10.15 am: The HR audit and likely outcomes
- 10.15 am – 10.30 am: Break (tea and coffee)
- 10.30 am – 11.00 am: The Marketing audit and likely outcomes
- 11.00 am – 11.30 am: The IT audit and likely outcomes
- 11.30 am – 12.00 pm: The role of cyber insurance
- 12.00 pm – 12.30 pm: Q and A
A specially selected team of GDPR experts will walk you through the essential data audit, providing tips and myth-busters along the way.
Meet the training team:
- James Haddleton, GDPR Legal Expert and Director of Haddletons
- Rowena Summers, Employment Solicitor at Haddletons
- Frederic Maurice, Executive Head of IT at Dr Oetker UK Ltd
- Gemma Sword-Williams, Insurance & Risk Consultant at Jelf Insurance Partnership
- Rebecca Roberts, Sales Director at Kulahub Ltd
Please note that this event is being filmed for Haddletons’s training purposes and attendance will indicate acceptance of being filmed for these purposes.